1. Tomato, Corn, Crab, and Avocado Salad (from www.skinnytaste.com)
3. Tomato, Onion, and Avocado Salad (from www.simplyrecipes.com)
4. Roasted Broccoli
Directions: Preheat your oven to 450. Mix up chopped broccoli 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil (depending on how much broccoli you are using) and garlic powder or fresh chopped garlic cloves to your liking. Bake for about 10-15 minutes stirring once. One the broccoli has a nice light brown crisp, it’s ready!
5. Sautéed Kale
Directions: Sauté kale in 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil and black pepper, Himalayan salt, and cayenne pepper to taste.
6.” Cheesy” Roasted Califlower (from www.cleaneatingmag.com)
7. Roasted Vegetables (can use cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, zucchini, Brussels sprouts, etc.)
Directions: Lightly brush (or spray) vegetables on a baking sheet with extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper and Todd’s Bayou Dirt seasoning to taste. Can add more chili powder for more spice. Bake 25-40 minutes at 425 degrees, depending on the vegetable used and desired “crunchiness.”
8. Southwest Quinoa Salad (from www.cleaneatingmag.com)
9. Arugula, Grape, and Sunflower Seed Salad (from www.myrecipes.com)
10. Steamed Asparagus with Shallot Vinaigrette (from www.bonappetit.com)
11. Roasted Parmesan Green Beans (from www.skinnytaste.com)
12. Clean Eating Garlic Spinach (from www.thegraciouspantry.com)
13. Clean Eating Honey Glazed Carrots (from freezeyourwayfit.blogspot.com)
14. Clean Eating Roasted Summer Squash (from www.thegraciouspantry.com)
15. Quick Sweet Potato Fries (from www.cleaneatingmag.com)
16. Baked Sweet Potatoes (from www.allrecipes.com)
17. Grilled Veggie Kabobs
Directions: Cut veggies of your choice into chunks (red pepper, green pepper, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, etc.). Add cherry tomatoes, pineapple, and/or a lean meat or shrimp of your choice to it a meal. Season with your favorite spices and grill for 5 minutes of each side. Simple and delicious!
18. Spinach Strawberry Salad
Directions: Mix 2-3 cups baby spinach, fresh strawberries and blueberries, drained mandarin oranges, and pineapple chunks (total about 1 handful of fruit). Top with 2 tsp. sliced almonds. (Great with Harris Teeter Organics Orange Poppyseed Dressing, but the dressing will have to go towards your 100 calories!)
19. Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash, Pecans and Cranberries (from http://juliasalbum.com/)
20. Caprese Salad
Directions: Combine 5 cups grape tomatoes (sliced), 1 lb. fresh mozzarella balls, 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar (regular or white), a dozen chopped fresh basil leaves, and ground black pepper and sea salt to taste. Serves 5-6.
21. Calabrese Caprese Salad (variation on regular Caprese Salad from the Autumn Calabrese’s FIXATE cookbook)
Ingredients: 2 tsp. prepared pesto sauce (optional), 2 thick slices tomato, 4 large basil leaves, 1 slice fresh mozzarella, 4 tsp. balsamic vinegar (regular or white), ground black pepper and sea salt
Spread 1 tsp. pesto sauce on a plate in a circular motion. Top with 1 tomato slice, 2 basil leaves, and mozzarella. Spread 1 tsp. pesto sauce on mozzarella, top with tomato slice and 2 basil leaves, season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
22. Healthy Collard Greens (from https://skinnyms.com)
23. 10-Minute Restaurant-Style Steamed Edamame (from http://www.kevinandamanda.com)
24. Swiss Chard with Pinto Beans (from http://www.geniuskitchen.com)
25. Crunchy Thai Peanut and Quinoa Salad (from https://cookieandkate.com)