One-on-One Coaching Programs
“Jen is an excellent coach because she addresses all aspects of a person’s health and weight loss journey, including exercise, nutrition, and motivation. She listens to your needs and tailors your program to maximize results. Jen helped me build the confidence in myself to reach my weight loss goals and showed me how to tap into strength and determination I didn’t recognize I had. Her background in nutrition taught me so much about how to eat a well-balanced diet and prepare healthy, delicious, meals for my family. While enrolled in her one-on-one coaching program, I lost 15 pounds and 3 inches off my waist. Jen is always there with encouraging words and advice, providing the support you need to reach your goals.
Overall, exercising and eating clean has made me feel less stressed and more energetic to keep up with my 10 and 7 year old boys. I like how they take an interest in nutrition along with me. Even my co-workers have noticed the changes in my body and compliment me all of time. It gives me the confidence to keep reaching my goals even when the scale doesn’t always show progress.”
– Jeanne (High School Teacher, Mother of 2, One-on-One Coaching Client)
With one-on-one coaching, I’ll help you select the right nutrition/fitness program and provide you with resources, daily support, and accountability to make gradual, sustainable lifestyle changes. Build your own program or sign up for my 3 or 6 month Health Coaching Package.
Daily Accountability Emails/Texts $40/month
Already have a workout program and/or meal plan to follow, but would like extra support and accountability to follow through? I’ll help you stay on track through daily texts or emails, at a specified time (chosen by you), to motivate you to get your workout in and encourage you to stick to your nutrition plan. You’ll have unlimited e-mail or text support and access to my website and private Facebook community with recipes, weekly meal plans, optional workouts, tips for eating healthy on a budget, and other useful resources.
Weekly Accountability E-mails $40/month
At the beginning of each week, you’ll submit a weekly check-in form to reflect on the previous week and ask any fitness or nutrition-related questions you may have. The weekly check in lets me know how you’re doing, if you are making progress towards your goals, and where you need more support. I will respond within 24 hours with answers to your questions, support, and helpful resources to keep you moving forward towards you goals. You’ll also have unlimited email/text support and access to my website and private Facebook community.
Biweekly Coach Calls $40/month
The biweekly “coach calls” can be done over the phone, via Skype/Google Handout, or in person if you are local. These calls allow me to provide more in-depth and personalized coaching in fitness and/or nutrition. For example, I can help model appropriate form for exercises, work with you to develop a customized workout program and/or meal plans that meet your family’s dietary needs, share strategies for overcoming emotional eating or reducing sugar intake, etc.
NOTE: YOU CAN COMBINE ANY TWO OR ALL THREE OF THE ABOVE OPTIONS (E.G. DAILY TEXTS AND WEEKLY EMAILS) TO BUILD YOUR OWN COACHING PACKAGE.
3-Month or 6-Month 1:1 Health Coaching Package $160/month
My 1:1 Coaching Packages include a free, no-obligation 30-minute consultation where we will discuss your current health concerns or challenges, your short and long term goals, and how I can support you in reaching your goals. Some ways I assist clients are by helping them select an appropriate workout program based on their interests and current fitness level; teaching clients about how to properly fuel their body to lose weight, maximize their results of their workouts, and be in optimal health; providing strategies to eat for more energy, weight loss, and/or to curb cravings; and assisting with meal planning (e.g. cooking for picky eaters or specific dietary restrictions; quick, healthy recipes.) After the free consultation, if you decide to move forward, we will work together to develop SMART goals and a customized plan that will enable you to make gradual, lifestyle changes and reach your health, fitness, and wellness goals.
The following is included in both packages:
- Goal setting session to help you find your WHY, set SMART goals, determine daily action steps that will enable you to reach your goals, and discuss strategies to help you overcome your current health or fitness challenges.
- Weekly check-in emails to track your progress and help me determine where you need additional support
- Biweekly 30-minute coach calls (can be done in person if local or by phone/Skype/Google hangout if not local)
- Unlimited e-mail and text support between weekly check-ins and coach calls (may include daily text messages)
- Unlimited access to my website with over 50 free, weekly meals plans and hundreds of healthy recipes
- Informative resources on topics such as Cooking Healthy on a Budget, Controlling Carb Cravings, Pre- and Post-Workout Nutrition, Meal Planning, Tips for Reducing Stress and Time Saving Tips to Maximize your Productivity.
- 50% OFF all Group Coaching Programs (e.g. 21 Day Jump Start, 60 Fueled and Fit Challenge)
As a client of my health coaching program, I am committed to helping you:
- Find your WHY, set SMART goals, and determine daily action steps that will enable you to reach your goals
- Understand how and why habits form so that you can break habits and replace them with positive ones
- Improve your self-esteem, confidence, body image, energy level, fitness level, and overall health
- Understand why cravings occur and overcome emotional/stress eating
- Decipher food labels, learn how to grocery shop and eat healthy on a budget, and meal plan in minutes
- Learn about proper nutrition – what to eat, when to eat, and how to incorporate healthy foods into your diet
- Reduce stress, get better sleep, maximize your time to increase your productivity, and stay motivated
3-Month or 6-Month 1:1 Personal Training Package (Coming Soon!)
If you are looking for a customized fitness program that will deliver results, personal training could be the solution for you. Includes a free, no-obligation 30-minute consultation where we will discuss your current health concerns or challenges, your short and long term goals, and how I can support you in reaching your goals. Sessions can be conducted in person, online (via Skype or other video chat service), or a combination of the two. Prices vary. Please fill out the form below for more information or to set up a free consultation.